Any organization is welcome to submit their performing arts event to the Theatre Bay Area listings service. The following pages will instruct you on the proper method for entering data:
- Screen I: General Information
- Screen II: Performance Schedule
- Screen III: Production Credits (Optional)
- Review and Submission
They are accessible by the menu on the right that will appear on all relevant pages. You may want to keep them open in a separate browser window alongside the submission screen for reference until you are familiar with the process. The listings on the Theatre Bay Area site are curated to ensure accuracy, proper style and appropriate content.
This is a free listings service available to all performing arts organizations in the Bay Area. Please only submit performances and related events such as staged readings, on-stage interviews, benefits and similar events. Do not list classes, sales or other non-performance activities. Theatre Bay Area reserves the right to edit all event listing submissions and delete material that does not meet our editorial standards.
Before you begin entering your production data, please have the following items ready:
- full performance schedule and high/low ticket prices
- a production or company logo graphic in 3:1 aspect ratio (ideally 600 x 200 pixels) for display on the listings page
- a production or promotional photo (not postcard or poster art) of at least 300 x 300 pixels with caption and photo credit
Once you have these resources in place, please click SUBMIT A PRODUCTION above to begin. It is not necessary to log in.
NOTE: The TBA Awards program is on hold through the 2021 season.